Balsamic Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup of Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes cut in half ( you can see that we have a plethora of tomatoes to choose from)
- one lemon – zest and juice
- Mix vinegar, mustard, olive oil garlic and salt and pepper together into a marinade.
- Place the chicken breasts into the marinade and let sit in the fridge for about 4 hours ( or overnight)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish with the marinade over it and the tomatoes over than. Bake until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle zest and lemon juice over chicken before serving ( optional)
- Serve with Couscous and a green salad