Banana Cream Pie
- 1 large jello banana cream pudding mix
- 2.5 cups of cold milk
- 3 large bananas
- One pre cooked pie crust ( Marie Callendars are great)
- 2 cups of Cool Whip
- Juice of half a lemon
- Vanilla wafers for decoration
- Bake the pie crust according to the directions for a one pie crust and let it cool completely
- Slice two of the bananas and separately mash one of them.
- Drizzle lemon juice over all bananas to prevent browning.
- Mix the pudding mix with 2.5 cups of cold milk and add the one mashed banana to the mix and mix well.
- Fold in the cool whip until creamy
- Place sliced bananas on the bottom of the cooked pie shell.
- Pour the creamy mix over the bananas into the shell.
- Decorate with crushed vanilla wafers – or if you prefer chocolate or caramel chips.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours minimum before serving.