The amazing mom ( now in her nineties) of one of our dear friends makes this chicken and her kids do too. Yummy and so easy!
Claire Finkel’s Cranberry Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts ( I mixed thighs and breasts – and use skinless and boneless – they reduce to quite small so you might want to double this)
- One can whole fruit cranberry sauce
- Juice of one lemon ( I used Meyer lemon as we grow them)
- I packet of Lipton onion soup
- Combine Chicken breasts whole fruit cranberry sauce one can and I packet Lipton onion soup and lemon juice
- Mix all put some mixture on bottom and then chicken breasts on top then sauce on top
- Bake 350 for 25 min
- Serve with steamed rice ( cook in a rice cooker – so easy)
- This is a great dish to cook with your children as they can mix all the ingredients together easily. YUM!