This is easy and tasty and fast! Throw everything into the slow cooker and go about your day – your home smells divine when you return!
|4 boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|1 (6ounce) can tomato paste|
|3/4 cup of chicken stock|
|1(6ounce) jar Spanish olives with pimento (with liquid)|
|1 teaspoon paprika|
|1/2 teaspoon garlic powder|
|salt & pepper to taste|
|1 16 ounce bag of noodles cooked drained and buttered well or cook rice in a steamer that you put on at the same time as the slow cooker – and it will all be ready when you come home – HEAVEN!||
- Wash chicken breasts, drain, and season on both sides with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder.
- Place seasoned chicken breasts in crock pot.
- Mix tomato paste and stock together and pour evenly over chicken breasts.
- Add olives with liquid.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours.
- Serve each chicken breast over a small mound of prepared noodles, and dish sauce (with olives) over each serving. YUM!
- I like to cook rice in a rice cooker which I can also put on in the morning and leave- and so when I come back I don’t need to cook up noodles ( which I love but are a nuisance to cook in my opinion and the butter is fattening – so save the calories and cook/steam rice with no fat!)