Kids LOVE my breaded chicken. I made some the other day and they ate and ate and ate! And my husband loved it too. It was fast and easy and so good that you could serve it for a dinner party! Here is the recipe .
Breaded Chicken Cutlets ( Serves 6-8)
- Two chicken breasts cut in half each – skinless and boneless
- Two chicken thighs – skinless and boneless
- Panko breadcrumbs – 2 cups
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Butter
- Lawries Seasoned Salt
- With a mallet pound the chicken halves/thighs until about 1/2 inch thick each.
- Salt well on both sides with Lawries salt.
- Dip into beaten egg then into Panko breadcrumbs then place on a plate. Continue piling the breaded pieces on each other until done.
- Heat the olive oil and put 1 Tbsp butter into the hot oil.
- Add the chicken pieces but be sure that they do NOT Touch as they will brown better that way.
- When brown flip over and brown on the other side until ready then place on a paper towel on a plate and cover with foil until all the pieces are cooked. They will keep warm until you are ready to serve or put the covered plate into a warmer to keep until you are ready.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or steamed rice and broiled broccoli and kale mixture – the recipe is in the last blog I did – it’s easy – place broccoli florets and Kale chopped roughly onto a cookie pan, sprinkle with olive oil and salt and broil at 350 degrees until crispy then serve immediately.