Well it started off as a low calorie dinner but then I added the cheese and it went downhill from there – but SO delicious and well worth it. Tomorrow is another day after all!
Grilled Vegetables and Cambazola Cheese
- Any fresh herbs you may have – a tablespoon
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cambazola cheese – as much as you want ( 3 ounces probably)
1. Take whatever amount of vegetables you wish to make -depending on the amount of people, and cut into pieces or slice
2. Place on a flat baking pan and sprinkle with salt pepper and olive oil
3. Bake in oven at 350 for 30 minutes then increase heat to 490 and bake for 5-7 minutes so that the vegetables start to brown
4. Remove from the oven, plate and then place a large slice of cambazola cheese over the vegetables and drizzle the herbs on top of it – with some of the juices from the pan.
5. Enter gourmet heaven!