This is an easy side dish to whip up and it goes well with just about everything – especially with fish.
- 3 large portabello mushrooms sliced thick
- 1 large onion
- 4 tbsp of Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Slice the onions thin.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan
- Saute the onions until translucent
- Add the mushrooms and saute on low heat until they reduce in size
- Add the vinegar and continue to saute until the liquid reduces
- Keep warm until ready to serve
- Optional – serve with freshly grated Parmesan