Hope none of you are using Hostgator to host and manage your websites? I spent over 6 hours trying to fix a problem on this site yesterday with techs who could not put a sentence in English together and kept asking the same inane questions over and over again. Finally I disconnected and spent another hour learning how to fix it myself. There were a number of updates from WordPress that messed up all the posting processes – and I fixed it finally at midnight. What a pain!
But it is worth it as I want to bring YOU all my best recipes! Here is another one!
Salmon with Leeks and Sesame Seeds
- 12 ounces of salmon ( 6 ounces for each serving)
- White part of one leek chopped
- 2 tbsp of green onions (chives) chopped
- I clove of garlic chopped
- 4 Tbsp of sesame seeds ( black and white)
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle one tablespoon of olive oil into a casserole
- Place the salmon skin side down into the casserole
- Sprinkle all the other ingredients on top of the salmon finishing with the olive oil
- Cook for 20 minutes at 350 degrees ( or less if you like your salmon a bit on the rare side)
- Serve with a roasted white sweet potato and a green salad
This is a delicious low calorie meal – we eat this at least once a week – and vary it with different toppings on the salmon