Quick and Easy! Try this recipe for Quiche when you are in a hurry!
Easy Fast and Yummy Quiche when you are in a hurry!
- 8 slices bacon ( or turkey bacon if you don’t eat pork)
- 4 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
Directions with or without a crust
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- Line bottom of pie plate with cheese and crumbled bacon. Combine eggs, butter, onion, salt, flour and milk; whisk together until smooth; pour into pie pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes, until set. Serve hot or cold.
With a crust –you could take a premade pie crust and bake it for 20 mins then add the rest and bake again
Below a selection of Little Farm Eggs – quail, turkey, miniature chickens, Italian chickens, and more.
Here is turkey bacon below.
This entry was posted in Blog
, Little farm products
, Recipes to Make with Children
and tagged Bacon
, swiss cheese
, turkey bacon. cooking with kids
. Bookmark the permalink