This is a most delicious ( sadly not low cal) recipe. My grandkids loved making it with me. There was lots of snacking on healthy strawberries while we whisked and stirred together. Alas the end product has a lot of calories, but portion control will mean that you enjoy but don’t over indulge!. I found this recipe from KRAFT FOODS – as a promotion for their Philadelphia Cream Cheese – which is super to cook with. Thanks KRAFT FOODS! Remember to put on the music – and ROCK! Try The Silly Kwela!
1 package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese ( made by Kraft Foods) softened
1 can of sweetended condensed milk
1/3 cup of whipping cream
3 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams coarsely chopped
- Mix the first four ingredients with mixer until well blended.
- Freeze for four hours or until almost solid
- Beat the cream cheese mixture with mixer until creamy.
- Blend the berries in the blender until smooth
- Add to the cream cheese mixture with chopped grahams.
- Mix well.
- Freeze for 8 hours or until firm
- Remove dessert from teh freezer 15 minutes before serving and let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before scooping into dishes.