I get the monthly Kraft Food and Family magazine – and love it. There are tons of short cuts and great recipes. I made two of them just this week – my family was HAPPY!
I modified this one to add Peanut Butter pieces instead of Chocolate ( I am allergic to Chocolate) and left out the nuts – you can add either of those back in. YUM!
Cool Whip Peanut Butter Blondies – using all Kraft Products
- 1 8 ounce Cool Whip Thawed
- 1 yellow cake mix box
- 1 egg
- 1 package of Peanut Butter chips ( you can substitute Chocolate or Caramel)
- 1 cup of chopped nuts ( I left them out as I don’t like nuts in cookies)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix Cool whip with cake mix and egg until combined. The mixture will be stiff
3. In a 13/9 inch pan, line it with foil so the sides stick up – then spray the foil with Pam
4. Add the chips and nuts ( if you use them) to the mixture and mix gently.
5. Spread the mixture into the pan
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean – let it cool completely then cut into squares and serve!