We grow passionfruit on The Little Farm. We used to grow them in South Africa and love the taste. My daughter in law’s mom Lynda makes the BEST dessert from Passionfruit – and here it is! Thank you Lynda!
Passionfruit Dulce de Leche Dessert
- 2 small packets of lemon Jello
- 2 cans of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 cups of Hot Water
- 1 cup of Passionfruit Pulp ( fresh or available in cans at https://www.markys.com )
- Dissolve the 2 packets of Jello in the 3 cups of hot water, and allow to almost set.
- Add the 2 cans of Dulce de Leche ( that is condensed milk in cans sweetened) and then the pulp.
- Mix well and allow to set.