Here is a summer slow cooker recipe. For dessert. Its so delicious – enjoy!
Slow Cooker Caramel pie
- 2(14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1graham cracker crust (9 inch)
- 1(8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1(1 1/2 ounce) English toffee-flavored candy bars, coarsely chopped ( I don’t eat chocolate so use caramel candies instead)
- Pour condensed milk in a 1 quart electric slow cooker.
- Cover and cook 6 to 7 hours or until mixture is the color of peanut butter, stirring mixture with a wire whisk every 30 minutes.
- Pour into graham cracker crust; cool.
- Spread whipped topping over top, and sprinkle with chopped candy bar.
- Cover and chill.
And here are our twins with ice cream that is almost as tall as they are! Happiness is a hot day with cool ice cream!