We had a wonderful holiday with our family. Here are some pictures of the children of the family ( grandsons and grandnieces and grand nephews in the USA) without the family in other countries unfortunately. But we sent photos and that helps ( not the same!) And some of the adults and grandparents of the family. How blessed we are!
And here a wonderful recipe for
Tomato Cucumber and Onion salad
4 large tomatoes
- 2 English cucumbers
- Half red onion
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/8 cup of rice vinegar ( or more to taste)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Chop all the vegetables quite small
- Mix the oil vinegar salt and pepper
- Mix the dressing with the salad and put in the fridge for all the tastes to blend for half a day.
- Serve with fish – delicious!